Massage Therapy is used to enhance muscle and connective tissue function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being.
- reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression
- promoting a natural, healthy body image
- increasing body awareness, mobility, and flexibility
- helping the body adjust to changes of physical stress including: new exercise routines, pregnancy and nursing, growing pains, and job changes that put new or repetitive strain on your body.
Massage therapy can aid in the reduction of pain and assist in injury rehab. Below are common injuries massage can positively impact:
- repetitive strain injuries (including tendinitis, bursitis, carple tunnel, and plantarfascitis)
- trauma based injuries (motor vehicle accidents, ligament injuries, and surgery recovery)
- headaches and TMJ dysfunction (clicking, locking, jaw pain)
- nerve impingement and circulation issues (tingling and numbness in extremities or cold hands/feet)
- rotator cuff injuries
The Sport Medicine Centre is pleased to welcome Angela Storie to the team. To book an appointment, please call 204-925-5944.
Massage Therapy Fees:
30 min $38
45 Min $55
60 min $75
90 min $110
120 min $140